- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 4 6 – inches corn tortillas, warmed, or purchased baked tostada shells
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped, and/or plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese or Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno chile peppers (2 ounces)
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, crushed red pepper, and salt. Brush all sides of chicken with oil; sprinkle evenly with cumin mixture.
- Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling.
- Cut chicken into bite-size strips. Arrange romaine on warmed tortillas. Top with kiwifruit and/or tomatoes, chicken, and cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 199 cal., 6 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 43 mg chol., 239 mg sodium, 19 g carb. (4 g fiber), 19 g pro.
Fruit (d.e): 0.5; Starch (d.e): 1; Lean Meat (d.e): 2.5
Every day I use amazing and effective moviestarplanet hack no survey.
No problems occurs using wizard101 codes.
Fantastic as well as easy to use injustice gods among us hack.
Well-liked by game fans sims freeplay hack.